This is another exercise from the micro content workbook I got recently and I found it so helpful to put those statements into words. I recommend trying a similar exercise for your work. If you're interested, it involves making a list of 10 things you know about what you do.
10 Things I Know about Helping Humanity Evolve
(1) We need to slow things down and carve out time for contemplative practices.
(2) We need to commit to personal and spiritual growth and healing.
(3) We haven’t quite let go of the past. And it might not just be your past - it might be your family’s past.
(4) At any given moment of the day, we are likely to be thinking a thought or feeling a feeling that does not belong to us and we need to pause regularly, long enough to notice it and let it go.
(5) We need to do everything we can to stay grounded - grounded in our own truth, grounded in whatever we trust, grounded in our knowledge of who we are and who we came here to be.
(6) We don’t love ourselves enough and that is getting in the way of our healing and our evolution.
(7) If we don’t have ways to let go of and clear the emotion from the painful moments in our lives, we take them into our next moments.
(8) We don’t get enough rest and we kid ourselves that that’s not taking us down. Those of us who are healers have the added energy drain of emanating healing energy and frequency all of the time. We must have ways to nurture our own energy.
(9) One way or another, most of us are connected to people or situations that are toxic and that dims our light. But there are ways to raise it to its intended brightness and frequency.
(10) If we are not actively tending to our own evolution, there may not be very much happening. Let’s go, healers!
Do you agree with my point of view?
What's one thing you know about the work you do?
See you next time!