In the video above, Sarah Vrbo talks about what we can expect from the Jupiter in Taurus transit.
She tells us that Jupiter was last in Taurus in June 2011-June 2012. Do you remember what was happening in your life then?
This year, Jupiter will be in Taurus from May 16th-May 24th, 2024.
Jupiter is about connecting to the part of yourself that believes that things are possible, the part of you that feels safe to open up to expansion.
Taurus allows us to embody our ideas and bring them into the physical realm.
Here are the themes Sarah identifies in the video...
Themes for Jupiter in Taurus
(1) Embodiment - what does your body need? More sleep? More cozy experiences? Give yourself permission to do whatever you need.
(2) Renewal - making space to expand and be made new. What would you want that to look and feel like?
(3) Birthing - "reconnect with your own innate timing." Things get built gradually over time, so think about sustained creativity or energy. Weave slowly.
(4) Re-Evaluating Technology - when would it be good to move away from technology or take a break? What role do we want technology to play in our creativity?
(5) Acceptance - when we are resisting change or growth, Acknowledge that we are straining against them and let go of our resistance.
What has come to mind as you have read my notes from the video? Let me know in a comment.
See you next time!