In this post, I want to share a hygge morning self-love ritual, a self-love meditation and self-love affirmations.
Hygge is a Danish concept that is all about creating cozy, comfortable, and inviting spaces. It's about creating a warm atmosphere with the people and things around you, and it's about taking the time to enjoy life's simple pleasures.
Hygge encourages you to take time to slow down and appreciate the small moments in life. And I believe it's an easy way to nurture self-love.
It is a physical reminder that it's okay to practice self-care, that you are worthy of love and that you deserve to take time for yourself.
Practicing hygge can be a wonderful way to show yourself some love and kindness, and it can be a powerful way to cultivate feelings of self-love.
As we grow in our ability to love ourselves, that love can help us become the higher-frequency future self we are called to be. We can visualize our future with love, and make small changes in our lives now to help us reach our highest self.
By taking the time to practice self-love and focus on our growth, we can become our best selves and live the life we truly want.
But along the way we may struggle. We might find that as we try to become our best selves, we fall a little short of our own standards.
And when we do, that is when we need self-love and self-acceptance even more. Be kind and comforting, and give yourself some cozy, hygge self-care.
We're on the path and we're going to get there. There's no hurry. And loving ourselves more is part of the process.
If you're struggling with low self-esteem, feeling overwhelmed, or discouraged, I hope this post will resonate with you. Let's get started!
Hygge Morning Self-Love Ritual
(1) Wake up early, preferably before the sun rises. If not, just make sure you'll have a quiet space.
(2) Make yourself a warm cup of tea or coffee.
(3) Find a cozy spot to sit and make yourself comfortable.
(4) Take a few moments to be still and quiet. Enjoy the peace and quiet of the morning.
(5) Light a candle and open your journal.
(6) Write down three changes you are noticing in yourself, no matter how small.
(7) Write down three positive affirmations about yourself. What do you like most about yourself?
(8) Take a few moments to reflect and think about what you wrote.
(9) Close your journal and meditate for a few minutes.
(10) End your ritual with a few moments of self-care. Do something that makes you feel good, like reading a book, taking a walk, or cuddling with a pet.
Begin by taking a few deep breaths in and out of your nose. Allow your body to relax as you breathe.
Now bring your attention to your heart center. Feel the love and self-empowerment that resides here.
Imagine a beautiful, glowing light radiating from your heart center. Feel this light growing brighter and brighter.
As it radiates outward, envision yourself wrapped in a cocoon of love. Allow this love to fill every cell of your being. Feel its warmth and acceptance.
Now visualize yourself as the best version of yourself: strong, confident, and empowered. Feel the power that comes with believing in yourself.
As you continue to breathe in and out, silently repeat to yourself: “I am enough. I am worthy. I am capable of achieving great things.”
Allow the positive energy to fill your entire body until you feel a sense of peace and strength. When you’re ready, slowly open your eyes and take a few moments to take in the feeling of self-love and empowerment.
I accept and love myself unconditionally.
I am worthy of love and respect.
I forgive myself for my mistakes and learn from them. I am capable of achieving anything I set my mind to.
I am enough and I am worthy.
I am strong and I can weather any storm.
I am beautiful inside and out.
I choose to see the best in myself and others.
I am worthy of success and happiness.
I am confident and powerful.
See you tomorrow!