Next week, there will be a post about creating a slow living lifestyle. I don't know how any healer or lightworker can go through this letting go process, or any of the ascension healing process without adding more time for it.
But for now, I just want to suggest that you schedule in time now, so you aren't waiting around for that extra time to show up.
Crystals for Letting Go
(1) Crystals - smoky quartz and danburite are my two favorite crystals for letting go. But you might also consider obsidian and aquamarine.
Smoky Quartz - smoky quartz can help to dispel negative energy in your environment, but also helps you release sadness, negative thinking, painful feelings and memories from the past. It's a grounding stone, too, so it can also help you let go of stress.
Danburite - this crystal can help facilitate a spiritual awakening, but also is good at helping you let go of painful feelings and negative energies. I used to hold onto it right before I went to sleep, to help release anything negative that happened that day.
Obsidian - here are several important reasons to always have obsidian available...
(1) If something or someone is draining your energy, or has done so, it draws that energy into itself.
(2) It helps with cutting cords if what you are letting of is a person or relationship.
(3) If someone has been abusive to you, this crystal will help you get that person out of your life.
Aquamarine - this is a great crystal for shifting your negative thinking into more positive thoughts. But also, if there is something that you have been trying to overcome, and you know it's your feelings that are getting in the way, aquamarine is the crystal to use.
Read the article linked in the quote below for more great ideas for crystals that can help you let go. And once you have the crystals in hand, you can hold them while you meditate, keep them near you or in your pocket, or place them on you for healing.
Crystals ... can help break ties between you and others by severing the energetic cord that keeps you connected, and lessening the influence others have over your mental and emotional space. If you have undergone trauma, or suffer from anxiety, there are many crystals for release that can help you overcome challenging emotions related to past experiences.
(2) Meditation - begin your meditation time by giving yourself time to relax. Breathe deeply and slowly and be conscious of releasing tension as you do.
It may help to stare at the candle flame for a few minutes to help you settle down. And then you can listen to a guided meditation for letting go, or just focusing on your breathing.
Try this Meditation: