The Self-Care Healing Journey
Self-care healing is a journey that leads to the freedom & empowerment to create exactly the life you want, filled with happiness & simple pleasures, without being held back by the things that have been getting your way in the past. While on the journey, you'll raise your vibration, experience spiritual & emotional healing, and start shapeshifting into the best version of yourself. The you that you came here to be.
What the Self-Care Healing Journey is Like
I have detailed this process, step by step, so it may seem like a longer process as you read it than it feels when you're experiencing it...
(1) Something happens in your life that creates a desire to heal & you begin to look for resources you can use to do so.
You may be skeptical because you’ve tried things before that didn’t work. You may even think that you are the problem. But you haven’t given up & you're ready to try again.
(2) You find and choose the resources you want to use (working with me, if it turns out we are a fit). And you make a commitment to stay the course until you create the life you want & deserve.
(3) You slow life down a little bit or find other ways to carve out the time you will need for this process. You may feel a little guilty about or uncomfortable with spending time on yourself, but if you do, that will soon change.
(4) You begin to have lots of insights about why your life hasn’t been working the way you wanted.
(5) The self-care healing practices you are using feel so good that you look forward to them as part of your day.
(6) You begin to notice that you don't react to things the way you used to, and that it is easier to feel good and to stay calm. You begin to feel lighter and more free.
(7) You start to see yourself with love, compassion & acceptance. And you begin to feel more like your true self, knowing yourself in a deeper way. and feeling more connected to and happy about who you are.
(8) You start to see life in a whole new way, without the filter of past experiences blocking your view.
(9) You get really clear about what you want & you begin to anticipate manifesting it without any self-doubt, and it manifests very quickly. You begin to experience happiness every day & you enjoy life’s simple pleasures more and more.
(10) You feel grateful for the healing you have experienced, and for how free and empowered you feel now. You also fall in love with the life you are creating as you live each new moment.
Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create. - Oprah Winfrey